Chocolate Top Oats
Per serve – Plain
P-33.9g C-32.3g F-6.5g
Per serve – Mixed Berries*
P-34.8g C-40.7g F-6.7g
Per serve – Peanut Butter*
P-36.5g C-33.3g F-11.5g
30g Rolled oats
100g Chobani Greek Yogurt
Dash of oat milk (approx. 100-25ml)
1 Serve (approx. 30g) chocolate protein – or any other delicious flavour!
1/2 glass water (approx.)
- Filling Ideas
*100g Frozen berries
*10g Peanut Butter
- Combine your oats, yogurt, and dash of milk in a small bowl *Depending on the yoghurt you use, if the mixture is too thick and/or dry you may need to add more milk. If doing so, add your chosen filling to the centre of the bowl and slightly mix, pressing into your oats to create a flat surface.
- Place your protein powder in a small bowl and gradually add your water, mixing as you go.
- Mix until a melted chocolate consistency forms. *Depending on the protein you use, if the mixture is too dry you may need to add more water
- Pour your chocolate over the top of your oats, spreading around so that your oats are completely covered
- Set in the fridge overnight
- Add a sprinkle of salt before devouring!
- *Another option to create your chocolate topping could be with cocoa or cacao powder but these options may need additional sweetening
- Products used: BSC Whey Protein - Chocolate and Pics Smooth Peanut Butter